Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Not in the ass again, please [drabble]


“Leeeee! No! No, Lee, uhn, no,” Keiran whined, shifting away from his lover. “I don’t want it there, not tonight, not again! In my mouth, pleeease,” Keiran begged, opening his mouth expectantly as he clenched his butt, rolling onto his back and away from Lee.

“It hurts, Lee! It feels /bad/, you’ve done it too much,” he whined, squirming under his lover’s touch. “Please? Please Lee, I can’t do it. Uhn, please. I’ll keep it in my mouth, I swear. I won’t spit it out this time! I’ll be good for you, Lee!”

Keiran touched Lee’s arm, running his palm up from his wrist to his shoulder. Lee sighed and pressed a kiss to his forehead. “Alright, Keir. But if you spit it out, I will spank you,” he warned him. Keiran nodded quickly, opening his mouth.

Lee stuck the thermometer in under his tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment